Help us pick our new puppy!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Win It Friday!

As you know, I had my first golf lesson a few weeks ago and will have my second coming up this Sunday.  I'm absolutely terrible but love getting out there with Michael.  My golf instructor Kim wanted to give something for our next Win It series and has provided a private, one-hour lesson for one winner!  The best part?  You get to bring three friends with you!


Kim is a golf pro at Sycuan in San Diego's East County which is consistently ranked as one of the best courses in the city.  The course is beautiful! And trust me on this, whether you've been golfing for a while or have never picked up a club (like me!), Kim is a terrific instructor not to mention its just a really fun way to spend and hour and get out into nature.

(source)

Okay, to win the hour lesson for you and your friends, email me at fitnessandthefoodie@gmail.com and respond to the following question:

What is something you've always wanted to try and do, but have not yet done?

No comments:

Post a Comment