Help us pick our new puppy!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Let's Catch Up!

I have not been able to post for the last couple of days and there is so much to catch up on!  At the start of the week I put together a list of things that, when looking back, I would be happy to have done.   Here's what is on my list this week:

  • Continue to eat the Game On way for the final week of our fitness competition 
  • Make it to Body Pump at least once and Spin twice
  • Run at least once this week
  • File the bills on my desk (LONG OVERDUE!)
  • Update recipes on Fitness & The Foodie
  • Food journal every day, no excuses!
  • Call my grandfather (I've been meaning to do this forever and feel horrible that I have not called him yet).
  • Study for my Level 2 WSET (Wine, Spirits & Education Trust) exam coming up on Saturday and pass!
  • Get through my "to do" list at work and finalize all our celebrity chefs for the San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival
  • Work on super top secret project that I'll finally be able to announce at the end of next week!
    Well, I'm part of the way there.  It is good to check in on the list though and certainly will kick me into high gear through the weekend!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment