This actually brings an idea to mind that I've been trying to apply to my life as much as possible. I'm taking a few minutes to picture myself this time next Saturday, waking up for the weekend and looking back at the week. I'm asking myself, What will I be happy to have done this week?
So, I'm living this week (for a moment) in reverse and planning out what will make me the happiest to have done. I don't know if I'll get to it all but here goes!
- Continue to eat the Game On way for the final week of our fitness competition
- Make it to Body Pump at least once and Spin twice
- Run at least once this week
- File the bills on my desk (LONG OVERDUE!)
- Update recipes on Fitness & The Foodie
- Food journal every day, no excuses!
- Call my grandfather (I've been meaning to do this forever and feel horrible that I have not called him yet).
- Study for my Level 2 WSET (Wine, Spirits & Education Trust) exam coming up on Saturday and pass!
- Get through my "to do" list at work and finalize all our celebrity chefs for the San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival
- Work on super top secret project that I'll finally be able to announce at the end of next week!
If you have not taken time to write a few things out, do this for yourself. It is really helpful and for me at least provides clarity on what will leave me with a feeling that my week was everything I wanted it to be. I'm going to print this out and put it on my computer, just as a tiny reminder.
Have a fantastic Monday and start to a very happy week!