Help us pick our new puppy!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Starting Monday In Reverse

Oops!  In publishing this weekend's post the order got reversed so let's start our Monday off doing things backwards.   Scroll to the bottom of the last broadcast, and read from bottom to top so that it all makes sense.

This actually brings an idea to mind that I've been trying to apply to my life as much as possible.  I'm taking a few minutes to picture myself this time next Saturday, waking up for the weekend and looking back at the week. I'm asking myself, What will I be happy to have done this week?

So, I'm living this week (for a moment) in reverse and planning out what will make me the happiest to have done.  I don't know if I'll get to it all but here goes!
  • Continue to eat the Game On way for the final week of our fitness competition
  • Make it to Body Pump at least once and Spin twice
  • Run at least once this week
  • File the bills on my desk (LONG OVERDUE!)
  • Update recipes on Fitness & The Foodie
  • Food journal every day, no excuses!
  • Call my grandfather (I've been meaning to do this forever and feel horrible that I have not called him yet).
  • Study for my Level 2 WSET (Wine, Spirits & Education Trust) exam coming up on Saturday and pass!
  • Get through my "to do" list at work and finalize all our celebrity chefs for the San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival
  • Work on super top secret project that I'll finally be able to announce at the end of next week!
What's on your happy list?  

If you have not taken time to write a few things out, do this for yourself.  It is really helpful and for me at least provides clarity on what will leave me with a feeling that my week was everything I wanted it to be.  I'm going to print this out and put it on my computer, just as a tiny reminder.

Have a fantastic Monday and start to a very happy week!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment