Help us pick our new puppy!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

And the Lucini Italia Cinque e' Cinque Winner Is!!!

There were so many entries to last week's Win It Wednesday Friday which is wonderful but also always makes me feel a bit bad as only one person gets to win.  Luckily, we have some pretty fun fitness and gourmet food products to share each week with some really exciting prizes coming up over the coming weeks.  Please keep trying if you don't win!  All responses were tossed into a hat, and the winner is.......

#32, Kelly Schaefer.  And here is her response to last week's question on what she planned to do over the weekend that was just for herself:

Firstly, I took a 3 mile walk this morning in this blistering heat.  I felt great, soaked in sweat, but was great think time for me.  Now that its later in the day, I am thinking of trying out a new recipe for dinner.  Something that I want to try, not that everyone is clamoring for me to make them!  Later, I am going to relax and catch up on some of my reading.....magazines have been piling up.

Thanks for asking.  Sometimes, well, ok, most of the time, its hard for us to concentrate and do something just for ourselves.  Thanks for the reminder!
Kelly won a package of the Lucini Italia Cinque e' Cinque and Whisk!  
 
 
Congratulations Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment