Help us pick our new puppy!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vega Shake & Go Smoothie

After my workout with Mike, lunch could not come fast enough!  I stuffed an Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Tortilla full with Oregon's Choice Gourmet Albacore, fresh baby spinach, red onion and avocado. And sliced up a bunch of cucumber on the side.  It was really filling and held me over until my late afternoon snack that I was very eager to try!


I was just sent this package of Vega Shake & Go Smoothie, a plant-based protein powder that I mixed with a frozen banana and a little nonfat Greek yogurt as an afternoon snack.  Packages are available on the company website for $23.95.  It looks like the Tropical Tango is currently out of stock but other flavors are available.

Vega Shake & Go Smoothie is packed full of nutrients including protein, fibre, Omega-3, probiotics and greens, it combines whole food goodness with fast food convenience.  The Smoothie contains: 
Two servings of veggies 
2500 mg Omega-3-6-9 
11 g complete protein 
Only 100 calories 
1 billion probiotics cultures
The Smoothies come in four flavors:  Bodacious Berry, Vanilla Almondilla, Choc-a-Lot and Tropical Tango.

No comments:

Post a Comment