Help us pick our new puppy!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Exhale Core Fusion Body Sculpt

Breakfast this morning was simple but really tasty.  Its hard at work sometimes to get protein in but I've discovered that I can quick microwave egg whites, toast Orowheat sandwich rounds and have a super yummy, low calorie breakfast sandwich in minutes. 


And since I ran really short on time today, I threw together another sandwich for lunch.  This time with sliced pear and turkey breast meat.  I added a few almonds on the side for some healthy fat.



Remember my obsession with Exhale Mind Body Spa?  While in New York I picked up a couple of their fitness DVDs and finally had the chance tonight to give it a try.  Note to self, when I have training with the Evil Training Monster scheduled for 6:00 a.m. trying a workout like this the night before maybe is not the smartest move.


One word:  OUCH!


But if I can get my stomach to look like this it is SO worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment