Help us pick our new puppy!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday? Already?

Monday rolled around fast and so did my training this morning with Mike (E.T.M.)  For any Fitness & The Foodie reader interested in:

Working on balance:


Strength:


Upper body:

Don't forget that this week's Win It Wednesday will be a one hour training session with Mike!  I complained all morning during this workout (okay, 6:00 a.m. is just really early), but I absolutely find the training invaluable.  I even got Jamie into the act!


After work today we took Hunter on a walk in the neighborhood.



And came home to a whole wheat pasta bake with leftover ingredients from Pizza on the Grill night. 


Its was so hot inside our house tonight we ate outside while the sun set

Today has been full and I've actually got a bunch of work to do for our upcoming San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival.  Our team just produced a fun video clip featuring Chef Bernard Guillas and a salmon recipe I can't wait to try.  Keep an eye out tomorrow for the post!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment