Help us pick our new puppy!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Shocker

I was starving by the time lunch rolled around and not too sure why.  Breakfast was among my usual standbys of Fage, Ezekiel, berries and Agave syrup.



By the time I got to the restaurant I knew it could be a scary scene if I did not find something fairly healthy to eat.  Plates of pizza, pasta and the like rolled past me, which is usually not horribly tempting.  But when your really, really hungry?  Game over.

So, I met up with Ken for lunch at BJ's Brewhouse to talk logistics on our upcoming Festival and quickly asked for a nutrition menu which thankfully they have.  If you have never asked for one of these bad boys in a chain restaurant I highly recommend you do.  I'm a pretty seasoned pro at this and even I get shocked by the calorie count on some of the dishes.

I tried to prepare by going online before I got to the restaurant but could not find any nutrition content.

(source)

I ordered the minestrone soup



And the Thai Shrimp wraps


And stole a small sliver of Ken's flatbread cheese pizza which rang in at 99 calories, or so the menu said!

No comments:

Post a Comment