Help us pick our new puppy!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Munch, Munch, Munch, Munch

I feel like all I did yesterday is munch!  For breakfast I heated up a packet of Nature's Path Organic Oatmeal and mixed in a little Bear Naked Fit Vanilla Almond Crunch to give it some texture.  My new fave thing to do is to warm up frozen berries and add it to my oatmeal.  I felt like I was eating a little bowl of dessert which is never a bad way to start the morning! 





I snacked on Doctor Kracker Hummus Maximus crackers, Mini Babybell light cheese and a couple of dried figs before heading out for my meeting.






Its been ages since I have been to Gourmet Bagger so on my way to the office after my meeting I stopped in to pick up a modified version of their Turkey Grinder which usually comes with breast of turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, sweet peppers, provolone cheese, mayo, italian seasonings on an 8” french roll.


Instead, I modify mine:  turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, sweet peppers, provolone cheese, italian seasonings on wheat.  (I wind up taking 1/2 the cheese and the top of the bread off).


Now, here is the spoiler.  At the bottom of your brown bag Gourmet Bagger always slips in a fresh from the oven, piping hot chocolate chip cookie.  I thought I could resist it but the power of the cookie was too strong for me today.  Good thing they are small!

No comments:

Post a Comment