Help us pick our new puppy!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Red Velvet Wine Bar

Thursday night I met up with friends Marti and Lisa for a little vino and conversation at the new Red Velvet Wine Bar in Little Italy.  Walking in I was totally taken with how non-San Diego the place feels as it had much more of a San Francisco or New York vibe.

(source)

I absolutely love discovering new places for a night out with the girls!  Of course, we had to try the food and ordered four of the bar's mini dishes to try.  Bar food, this is not!











Sommelier Katie Brookshire took great care of us making several suggestions (which puts me into the wine dunce corner since my friend Lisa is a Sommelier herself).  The food service is a bit slow but I'm sure the kitchen will get the kinks ironed out


Red Velvet Wine Bar
750 West Fir Street, Suite 101 San Diego, CA  92101
619.501.4561 | Located on Kettner and Fir in Little Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment