Help us pick our new puppy!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Banker's Hill

Tonight I got to enjoy a night out with friends Lisa and Marti.  We try to get together once a month at a restaurant we've never been to before.  Tonight we met up at Banker's Hill, a new neighborhood hot spot by Chef Carl Schroeder also of Market notoriety.

Lisa, picking my wine.  She is a Sommelier after all!




I ordered the Baby Lettuce & Vegetable Salad with Sweet Peas, Young Green Beans, and Parmesan Cheese.  I'm a sucker for sweet peas so I loved this salad. 


And the Cast Iron Roasted King Salmon with Asparagus, gnocchi, and mushrooms.  It was served with hollandaise but I asked for them to bring it on the side.



I did my best to eat light tonight because tomorrow Michael and I are headed to the University Club with Ken and Jolee for a very special dinner.  More on that in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment