Help us pick our new puppy!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Wedding Photos Are Here!

Michael and I got a package from our photographers Kevin & Katie Hulett with our wedding photos today!  Our wedding was, by far, one of the best nights of my life and our decision to hire Kevin & Katie has proved to be our best wedding decision.  They are beyond adorable, full of energy and people I hope to know for the rest of my life.

I promise to post pictures in the next couple of weeks.  Michael and I just spent an hour looking through them and I felt like I was reliving my wedding all over again.  There are more than 500 images and I'll be narrowing them down to post in the next couple of weeks.

Here is a tiny sample:

The night before our wedding we did a poker party in our suite rather than a typical rehearsal dinner.  Kevin and Katie took us out in the hotel lobby for a few "couples" shots.  I love this one!



And here is one of us at the ceremony.  We got married on the top of the Cox Communications building overlooking Petco Park.  The venue is Diamond View Tower and I can't think of a better place for an urban wedding.  I felt oh so chic!


There are so many pictures and I can't wait to unveil them all (no pun intended).  I'll be sure to give a little warning before the album is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment