Help us pick our new puppy!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Spin Class vs Hunter

Last night, my plan was to come home, drop off Hunter, and head to the gym for a hard core Spin Class workout.  Dressed and ready to go, keys in my hand, I look back and see this.



Now, I should know better than to ever pose what was intended to be an internal monologue audibly in the form of a question to my dog.  Hunter, you want to go for a walk?


Oops!  I mean, later, go for a walk later.  If you have ever tried to rationalize with your dog, you know that it rarely if ever works.  I tried all kinds of bargaining, promised a longer walk and treats if I could only go to Spin first.  But this is what I got.


So, we went on a walk and I skipped the gym. 


But instead of me walking Hunter, he walked me.


We did a long power walk for 45 minutes with a few distractions that slowed us down from time to time.




But it felt good to spend a bit of time with my boy...I totally made his night.

No comments:

Post a Comment