Help us pick our new puppy!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ro-Sham-Bo

I was given a gift card to Burger Lounge by a sponsor of one of my events and, tempting though it is, I decided to skip it myself and treat one of the Fast Forward Events' team members.  But not before a knock dead, drag out, fight to the death game of Ro-Sham-Bo.

It was a battle of wills, and despite their smiles, the competition got ugly.

In a best of three Joyce, the quick tongued Southerner and Sponsorship prodigy stood toe-to-toe with Evan, the PR Pro with dizzying dance moves.


Her paper was no match for his scissors.  Joyce was defeated leaving Evan this weeks Ro-Sham-Bo champion. 



After all the excitement I had to race out of work to meet up with Ken at the Wine, Chocolate & Cheese Festival.  Again, I knew I'd want to eat everything in my path so I grabbed an iced coffee for the road and a bag of Sahale Snacks to tie me over.  The entire bag is 300 calories and is mostly all nuts so this was a high calorie snack for me. 


Still, a much better option than plates piled high of chocolate and cheese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment