Help us pick our new puppy!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Getting To Goal

Today we finished another round of Game On and I find myself slightly humbled by the smack down our team received by our competitors.  We may have only lost by a few points but it stings nonetheless.  I am so proud of my teammates for first committing to play this round of the Game On fitness challenge and more importantly for identifying and sticking to a goal.

In the next week as I wait for a new round to start, here are my goals:
  • Food journal every day
  • Drink all of my water
  • Make it to spin by 6 a.m.
  • Survive the Evil Training Monster twice this week
I'm off to a good start and this morning made the best breakfast bowl in the world.  Fage, blueberries, blackberries, flax oil, agave and Ezekiel Sprouted Grain cereal.  Yum.


And a healthy lunch of lentils and small green salad.  I picked up these lentils at Henry's Market and they were actually quite good, low in sodium and high in fiber.  Wheat spoon?  Cute but unnecessary.  I crumbled it and mixed it in.




Question:  What goal have you set for yourself in the next week, fitness, personal or otherwise?

No comments:

Post a Comment