Help us pick our new puppy!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

TGIF

I am a firm believer in the three day weekend and was happy to have had the time off but the shortage means I packed in lot of activity over the past four days.  Normally I make dinner almost every night and most of the time eat lunch at the office.  This week it seems like there was an obligation every night and meetings every day which translates to a lot of meals out.

It happens and on weeks like this its even that much more important for me to make sure I'm finding balance between my breakfast and snacks, meals out and exercise.

So yesterday (Friday), I kicked off with my on the go breakfast of Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Cereal, Flax Oil, Agave, Fage, blueberries and blackberries. 


I always love the way this looks too, it just makes a very pretty breakfast!



I had another lunch meeting scheduled at Harry's Restaurant and Bar and wanted to be sure I did not go hungry so I munched on a mid morning snack of Ak-Mak, Laughing Cow Cheese and tomato.



I was really happy that I was not starving when I sat down with Marisa at Harry's.  It is the land of the pasta business lunch and event too tempting for this disciplined eater.  Marisa owns a public relations agency and contacted me recently when she saw my, and my business partner's profile in the San Diego Business Journal. Turns out she has several brands that may participate in our events.  Score!



My satiety super powers allowed me to simply order a garden salad with grilled shrimp.  Tasty, light and pretty guilt free.

No comments:

Post a Comment